In other baby related news, this baby is doing just fine. It is measuring BIGGER than it is supposed to be (which is a good thing for now). It's heart rate is always very strong and easy for the doctor to find. I am still on bed rest, but the doctor seems optimistic that I may be done with it soon. I am also gaining plenty of weight (which is a GREAT thing, and usually hard for me to do... I guess doing NOTHING, but still eating the same/more is the key). So all in all, things are good. I am tired and still sick, but they said I would be until the cyst stops bleeding, which will be another few weeks at least. But really feeling good about the situation. Stacy can stay as long as we need her (thank you thank you thank you Stacy!), the boys love it here, Paul is doing well in school... What more can we ask for?
4 comments:
That's great news, and crazy to think how young Matix became a big brother. And here I am freaking out about how I'm going to do it with a 2 year old!
oh i love this post-every bit of it-minus the sick part- makes me happy- and again, your outlook inspires me!
So good to hear. I'm glad that things are going well.
You are so-o-o-o lucky! And I am so thankful!
Post a Comment