We got the boys these cute unfinished wooden trucks a while back. I found them at Michael's for less than a dollar. They became the boy's Valentine's gifts.
Then we made Daddy's Valentine. It was a canvas painting with their handprints. If you make the handprint with your fingers close together, and then the other hand overlapping a little, it makes a little heart. So sweet for Valentine's Day huh? :)
For Paul's Valentine's Day from me, I took him to see Alvin Ailey. It was Paul's first time seeing them in person, although I have shown him hundreds of videos before... :) It was gorgeous and amazing and a wonderful night. We did have to use the elevator because after a few hours of sitting and not laying down, I was tired and hurting. It was a good night though and definitely worth it. Oh, and we went out to eat before hand too, which was amazing. I love going out to eat... If only we could afford to go more often, or have a live in babysitter ALL THE TIME. :) Paul really enjoyed it too, although I felt a little guilty that that is what I picked for his present because I think I loved it just as much as he did, if not more. :)
The boys picked out a hot pink nail polish for me and Stacy painted my toenails, a big step for me with anyone, to let them touch my feet. :) It was very nice, and then the boys got their nails painted too. Theirs has already worn off, but mine still looks good. Thanks!
Paul got me the royal treatment... I have yet to cash in on all my prizes, because of the bed rest, but here is what is in my future, already paid for and ready to go when I am: a 30 minute facial, manicure, pedicure, haircut and style, facial peel and waxing session. FUN!! I love all that stuff. I am so excited to have enough energy to go in for my day/days of beauty treatments. The salon and spa that he set all this up at is very fancy, and I can hardly wait. This is what I love about Paul, he is so thoughtful and sweet. What pregnant girl doesn't want to feel pampered and pretty? :) I love you Paul, thanks for another great Valentine's Day!
5 comments:
How wonderful! You have such a fun day of beauty ahead! And that is great that you enjoyed Paul's Valentine Date as much (or more) than he did--I'm pretty sure that is how it should be :)
I love your crafty ideas! The gifts turned out so cute! I wish Seth and I were nearby to babysit the cuties for you guys to out more often! :)
Aren't you still on bed rest??!! Sounds fun, but don't overdo it.
That truck idea is so cute!!! Though I think you are braver than I am with the paint thing! And enjoy your pampering, sounds great!
haha wonderful gifts especially those trucks =) sure it was fun =) please also try to visit
http://pinoymatchmaker.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-day-loveless-whats.html
cheerio!
http://www.pinoymatchmaker.blogspot.com
Post a Comment