Matix. My 2 year, 4 month old, is amazing. He is completely potty trained now, and LOVING it. :) He is so proud of himself and gladly announces to strangers "I go pee pee!" He really could have been potty trained far before this point, but I was procrastinating. Honestly, I would have to run around the house chasing him in order to get him to wear a diaper back in Dominica, he wanted to ONLY wear his big boy underpants. I thought with the big move, the flights, the new house, and everything it would be best to wait until we were here in Miami. THEN, my excuse was the holidays. With family from both Paul's and my side, it would be easier to wait for them to be gone. THEN, I thought that I would have to wait to potty train him when I felt better and the doctor okayed me to do some lifting. It would be hard to lift Matix to the potty each time he needed to go... BUT then my mom stayed and did it for me. No more excuses, he was ready! Plus, Matix has this cool potty seat/step stool/little handle thing that he can use all by himself.
2 comments:
Phew! I was feeling a little left out for Matix when Hawken got his post, but I feel better now. We always knew you were amazing Matix ;) LOVE the shirt and tie.
Wow! I'm so proud of you, Matix!!
Post a Comment