Tuesday, February 22, 2011

timeout

Grandma got a big present from Grandpa for Valentine's Day (pics on that to come). When she was opening her gift, she made a little mess on the floor. Matix noticed it right away, and said, "Oh Grandma! Big mess, timeout grandma!" (in a very serious voice)... Grandma complied, and went to timeout.
She waited there and Matix watched her for a couple minutes, then he said, "Okay, stand up." She did and he proceeded to run through the entire timeout routine.
Telling her why she was on timeout, telling her to say sorry, and to be good. It was SO cute, and a little shocking that he knows it that well. We do use timeouts, but it's not like he spends all day there...

2 comments:

Mom said...

SURE!! (By the way, he had you in timeout one time when I was there.)

Star said...

This is so cute! Tanner hates time outs! A lot of the time all I have to say is time out and he is good!
I love it!