Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's Day

Grandma Stacy got a HUGE package from Grandpa Lee (obviously missing his wifey for Valentine's Day).
Matix and Hawken were equally excited about her presents. :) She got a bear (now named Ms. Bear), chocolates, flowers, bubble bath and other bath things... So fun! :)
Hawken enjoyed the chocolates the best.

4 comments:

Michigan Roys said...

Happy V-Day to all but mostly I wanted to say Congrats on baby #3. Just saw it on the side! How exciting! I hope you are feeling well.

Josh and Kelly said...

Hawken knows where it's at! What a great family you have to come help you when you need it.

The Fredericks said...

this is so cute!

Mom said...

How special and wonderful! So thoughtful. And a big Thank You to Stacy from me for taking such good care of you for me. I am so grateful.