Tuesday, February 1, 2011

playground #37

This is the playground that is really close to Paul's school. It was okay, but not our favorite. Matix can spot a playground from a single pole or the top of a slide peeking up over a fence. He is in love with playgrounds. Well, both boys are. I think it's so fun living in Florida and playing at playgrounds and parks in shorts in February.

5 comments:

The Fredericks said...

it's true about the shorts- love that- how fun that Matix can spot a playground- of course he can!

Mom said...

He sure is sharp at finding those colorful playgrounds!

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

gotta love that florida weather!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Oh, how I would love to be somewhere warm and wearing shorts right now, instead of in snow up to my knees! A picnic in the park sounds wonderful! I may just have to keep looking back at this post and living vicariously through you guys :)

Josh and Kelly said...

Hawking in shoes is too cute. Enjoy those parks for us;)