Why are these little boys so excited to be in their swim trunks in February? Because we live in a magical land called Miami, and the weather is perfect for swimming.
Grandma took them to our pool (in our apartment complex), and they were SO excited. This was the first day of MANY, I am sure. Actually, they are at the pool right now, as I type this. :)



They all had fun splashing and playing. There are steps going into it and a ledge that runs around the whole thing, which is nice. Both boys got into it and were SO SO SO sad when they had to leave.
3 comments:
yay!
their little happy faces are so cute! i am loving this warm weather too :)
So fun for them. Must have seemed strange to them not to swim every day!
What a nice big pool! And I can't believe that Hawken is now wearing that swimsuit that Matix wore all the time! Ah, they are growing up too fast!
Post a Comment