The boys have been spending almost everyday with Grandma Stacy at a park.
This particular day, I went with, but most days I stay home. They almost always come back with flowers for mommy, and dirty faces (proof of a fun time), and stories about their adventures. It's no fun missing out of the boys' everyday lives, but I am so happy they are having such a great time. Matix likes to push Hawken on the swing, and can you tell that Hawken loves it too?? :)





The walls have these little peek through holes in them. Matix watched a big kid (probably 10 years old) climb up into them and sit there. Apparently that was a very cool thing to do, because Matix insisted that Grandma lift him up there too. Of course, when Hawken sees Matix doing anything new, he has to do it too.
They are such sweet brothers. I love it when they hold hands. :)
4 comments:
So cute. I love that they are such besties!!
The sweetest little brothers ever!!
I love it when they hold hands too! So sweet.
Such adorable boys! Great pictures! Looks like they are having the time of their lives!
Post a Comment