Tuesday, August 21, 2012

baby bath time

Very rarely, Paul gets home from work before the kids are already asleep. When it happens, He is always more than willing to take over all the regular parenting duties (thank heavens!) to give me a break and spend some much needed quality time with the kids.  This night, he gave Lullaby a bath. This is the third bath he has ever given her. It was a rare treat and they both loved every second. Since I was off duty, I got to sit back and enjoy and take a few pictures. My idea of perfection.
Look at that bum! Other than when you are a baby, it is never cute to point out someone’s chubby bum, but she is a baby, so LOOK! I love it!  Cutest baby girl EVER.

1 comment:

Mom/Kim/Grandma said...

They are both loving their time together! But poor Paul didn't even have time to take his tie off yet!