Thursday, August 16, 2012

long day

An especially tiring day at Stone Mountain went like this… It started out with the boys whining and crying about every little thing. I just wanted them to be happy, so I thought maybe Stone Mountain would turn things around. Well they were still just as feisty there.   Bad behaviors every other second. I was losing my patience. The only picture I got the entire day was this one of Lullaby having a snack on the train ride. 

It was hot and sweaty and exhausting.  The only thing that made this day better was going home for some much needed rest for everyone. We were all pretty cranky when we got there, but the mood was sweetened by this little baby.
She was already passed out in the car seat and dreaming. I love her.  She was so tired she fell asleep without her paci, that’s serious business.

2 comments:

Mom said...

REALLY tired!

Char said...

Don't we all get those super long tiring days? Nap time is the best! (and bed time lol)