Well, I made it. I traveled alone with three kids, and I made it. I am proud of myself, and proud of my well behaved little travelers. They were SO good on the flights. They did pretty well on the vacation too, although they were extra needy and missing their daddy. We all had a blast and had so much fun visiting with everyone. Now we are back in Atlanta and happily back in Paul's arms. :)
2 comments:
Way to go Jessie, traveling with 3 kids by yourself! I am glad they were all good for you.
It was quite a feat! Having to sit them down on the floor in a row holding hands while you broke down the stroller and bungie-corded it, to be stowed when you entered the plane, was incredible! Did anybody have to go potty while you were on the plane? I can't imagine that!! And then when Paul was(unavoidably) delayed picking you up, and you had to have Hawken push the stroller, Matix wheeled the suitcase, and you pushed the (VERY HEAVY) plastic bin! I couldn't have done it! You are AMAZING!
Post a Comment