Matix was being a kangaroo after watching how they hopped
around. He was convinced this
looked exactly like them. Impressive, but not quite the same. :)
Lullaby thinks she is a big girl now and likes to crawl
around on all the play equipment. She isn’t bothered in the slightest with all
the big kids running right past her.
At the petting zoo, Hawken continued to perfect his goat
whispering skills…
And, although we look at lots of animals, I rarely take
pictures of them. But I had to
take a picture of this bird. It (according to the little info sign) is a kind
of pigeon, but as you can see from the picture, it’s HUGE and has red eyes. I
would say it’s more like the size of a small turkey than a pigeon. Crazy, right?
1 comment:
Love watching Hawken with the animals! That's really a part of his personality! And Lullaby is fearless!
Post a Comment