Our vacation to Wisconsin was a short, but fun one. We never
get to see everyone that we want to, but we did try. Our flight was late leaving the Atlanta airport because
there was a problem with one of the bathrooms onboard… Who needs three
bathrooms anyway? I would have been fine with just the two, but oh well. We
waited in the airport, and played, and walked around, and tried very hard to be
happy doing nothing.

It worked out pretty well and by the time we actually got on
the plane, the boys were VERY excited, and were thereby VERY good. I thought
Lullaby would sleep, but she wanted to look around and play with the boys the
whole time. No crying, and that
was wonderful. Flying with three kids wasn't bad at all actually, which was a relief. These three are seasoned travelers though... So I figured it would go smoothly.
My gramma Evie came to get us from the airport and the boys
both gave her HUGE hugs. They were so happy to see her. She brought us to my mom’s house where
there were new trains(!!!) from grandma Kim. There was also more hugging here.
:)
Louie picked some beautiful sunflowers for us from the farm.
I thought that was so sweet. I love getting flowers.
Then Jolie, Bradley, and Alexandra came over for some
backyard fun. They played out here for longer than I thought, considering these
kids think anything less than 90 degrees outside is freezing. Long lost cousins reunited at last!
1 comment:
That was a great day!
Post a Comment