On vacation, Lullaby started trying out standing on her own
a bit more. She had done it with Paul a few times before that too, but finally
I got a picture of it. She looks like she is taking a step, but she isn't.
It doesn’t last very long. Lullaby is very nervous about
doing it by herself and as soon as she notices she is alone, she will sit down,
ever so slowly. She is very strong
and not shaky at all when she is standing, but she just isn’t ready for walking
yet. Which is fine by me. More time with her being a baby sounds good.


3 comments:
Yep! With the first child, you're reaching out, coaxing, saying "come to Mommy!" But then you realize that once they can walk and run, your job becomes infinitely more difficult. So with subsequent children, every time they stand up you push 'em down! (Haha just kidding of course.) But when they can run in three different directions at the same time, the party's over! Remember your Dad's advice: "Never let 'em outnumber you!" Great to let Lullaby stay a baby for a little longer.
By the way, I look pretty serious in that pic. I do smile sometimes!
look at her go-- say goodbye to those edible thighs-- I hate that-- I llove that "The Napping House" is about to be read in the background-- that's my life- reading that book ;)
Post a Comment