This is a new park in Racine. It was built only a couple
years ago, but I had never been there. It’s called “Pirate’s Cove” or something
like that, and the kids LOVED it. We went there with my dad, my sister Jolie,
and her kids Bradley and Alexandra.
We packed lunches and by the time we got there, we were all hungry, so
we ate right away.
Matix and Hawken tried out the tire swing for the first time.
They loved it and were scared of it at the same time. It was funny to watch
them figure it out.
There was TONS of pirate and sea themed things in this playground
that I didn’t get pictures of. It
was very nice. Jolie and Jessie, pirate sisters.
A boat to drive.
This picture took FOREVER to capture. There were three holes
and three kids, should have been easy enough, but as soon as one would pop
their head through, another would sit back down. And again and again and again.
It was almost frustrating! Finally, they were all peeking through at the same
time. Not the most monumental picture in the end, but for all that grief, I had to include it. :)
PS, Seawolf is also the name of a really good band. If you've not heard them yet, you're missing out. Try their song middle distance runner first. You'll thank me later.
Swinging with grandpa Chuck. I don’t have any good pictures
of Bradley swinging, although I tried. He was having a blast, but the moment
the camera came out, he stopped smiling, stinker! Matix (pictured) was loving all this grandpa time too.
Another fun day in Wisconsin...


1 comment:
Matix and Hawken swing so high!
Post a Comment