Monday, August 20, 2012

July parties

Two more birthday parties in July… First was Ryker’s 2nd birthday, and then later on was my friend Jeannie’s birthday party.  Ryker’s party was at the pool and so much fun. The kids all had a blast and ate their weight in cupcakes.  Sadly, I don’t have any pictures of the birthday boy himself.  Hawken crashed another party at the pool. A college aged party… He even played beer pong with them (and was actually pretty good at it). No he didn’t drink any beer. :)  He was his regular flirty self though and convinced the college girls to swim him around. It was super entertaining. I wish I had pictures of them. Some of the girls kissed Matix and Hawken on the cheeks before we left, and the boys blushed. It was adorable.

Jeannie’s party was at a little art studio.  This was an adult only party. I loved it.  We looked through some art books for inspiration, each got our own canvas and went to town. I attempted to mimic a Degas style painting. I love his ballerinas and made my canvas for Lullaby’s room.
Such fun parties! We loved them both. Thanks Ryker and Jeannie for inviting us!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

The art party was such a creative idea!

Jeannie said...

I love your pics of my party! So much fun. Miss you.