Before we went to the Dells (our main reason for our trip to Wisconsin, which I have yet to post about), the kids and I had so much fun catching up with all our family. I have 5 sisters, 2 brothers-in-law, TONS of nieces and nephews, 1 great-niece and 1 great-nephew, parents, and a grandma that ALL live in Wisconsin. In fact all but one sister and nephew even live in the same town. Meaning, our visits are always FULL. It was really nice.
I loved watching these two. Ridge and Lullaby are only 4 months apart, and it was so entertaining to watch them with their different personalities. Lullaby was always trying to play with Ridge, but he was always trying to get away. I think one day they will be friends. :)
This is my niece Mackenzie. I love her so much. She is Ridge's mom and such a natural. I am so impressed with her. I wish we could have had more time together.
3 comments:
I know-- you thought I died-- nope just retarded internet-- love the family fun!
I love the picture of your Dad with Matix! Good one of them both.
I love the picture of Lullaby looking up at Ridge. So cute and full of expression from both of them!
Post a Comment