Thursday, August 16, 2012

friends

I volunteered to babysit for some friends of ours who were moving. Packing is hard enough, so we had Zander and December come over for the day. We played outside mostly.

It was hot so we had some watermelon to cool down.

We also did a little painting on the driveway. Lullaby was really interested in it this time. She made a few cute little handprints. 
When nap time came, I was nervous, but I got all 5 kids in 4 different rooms to sleep. They only all overlapped for about 45 minutes, but I still thought that was a success.  I am the nap queen, admit it. :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

The NAP is the GLUE that holds the toddler's mother (and babysitter) together!

Michigan Roys said...

I LOVE how big the slices of watermelon are! What kind of paint did you use on the driveway? So fun and GREAT JOB on the naps!

Marie said...

Great pics! You capture everything so well!