Tuesday, August 27, 2013

doctor appointment

Solace went to his first doctor's appointment on Friday. He absolutely hated being weighed, and cried himself red. Poor thing. He held his head up and looked around which impressed the doctor.  He is in the 99th percentile for height and 85th for weight. I wish they had a foot length measurer, because I am certain it is bigger than most kids his age. :)  Everything was looking good for Solace. No problems, no jaundice. He's just perfect.

After being wrapped back up and driven home, he fell asleep in the carseat (babies really do that?!) and stayed sleeping for a few hours. What a dreamy baby I have!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

He is absolutely delicious! Yep - I'm going to gobble him up :)

Mom said...

Yes, most babies LOVE their car rides. Just not YOUR other babies! Finally, a little peace for you!

Chelsea, Jason & June said...

omg solace is adorable!