Monday, August 19, 2013

Grandma Kim

Grandma Kim has been hard at work this past week. The few days leading up to having baby were filled with runs to The Container Store, various grocery stores, Target, and IKEA in hopes to get this house more organized. So far there are TONS of improvements! My favorites are the selves in the playroom and the new TV stand. Our old TV stand was just a coffee table. Low to the ground and it stuck out into the room too far. The kids were getting much too touchy on it and I can't afford to replace it.

Solution? Grandma got us a tall couch shelf to use for a TV stand. 

Perfect! See the difference?

But I haven't made her only work. She has lots of play time with the kids too. They are having so much fun with the ice cream cone treats, trips to the splash pad, laundry basket rides, and not to mention the beloved Rescue Bots...
We are being totally spoiled even now after baby Solace is here. She is currently doing the dishes, after she cooked us all dinner and gave the kids a bath. I think she might sleep for a week when she gets to go home. :) Thanks mom for being here, for your company and all the help!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You are SO WELCOME!! Wild horses couldn't have kept me away! I love to help you and your family!