Thursday, August 8, 2013

hair cuts.

The boys were both in desperate need of a hair cut. I finally convinced Hawk that I could be a fun haircutter like the people at Cookie Cutters in Utah.  He had so much fun there, and informed me that he would like to only have his hair cut there from now on... Sorry buddy, we can't afford to fly to Utah every time you need a trim.  Here are the before pics:

Directly after:

Pics from the next day once their hair wasn't wet and they weren't red in the face...  Lulli of course wanted in on Matix's pictures.
Ooooh I have the CUTEST kids. Ever.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Cute, cute kids, love their hair cuts. Lulli looks so cute in her hate.

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Good job on the cuts! The only way I can get my boys hair to look good is to cut it with clippers. I'm impressed! And you're right, they are pretty cute!

Mom said...

Oh my gosh YES! They ARE the cutest kids ever! Adorable haircuts!

The Fredericks said...

you seriously might-- well tied with mine ;) they are soooo cute-like, gorgeous.- I can't wait to see the new one!!!