Solace Charles Berg
Solace is the best baby ever. Calm and peaceful and perfect. Born 8/17/13. He weighs 8 pounds 1 ounce and is 21 and 1/4 inches long. We are all healthy and happy and back at home. Cheers! More pics and details coming soon, but for now, it's time for bed.

13 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations! Another boy! What fun! I'm glad you are home and feeling well! Enjoy! (I know you will!)
He is really cute and looks so peaceful and as you said perfect. Give Solace his first hug from his far away great grandparents. I would love to give it to him in person.
He is so relaxed!
I love the name! Can't wait to meet him in person, and snuggle him. Good job Jessie! and Paul. :)
He is beautiful! Congratulations.
Awww Congrats! So cute!
He is adorable, congrats! And I love his name!
Congrats from Drew and Stormi! He's beautiful!
Congrats Jessie, I saw the picture on facebook but was anxiously awaiting the update on here! What a cutie, can't wait to hear more!
Congrats! Hope you all adjust smoothly and that things go well.
He is really still deserving of his name! He is so easy-going!
Congrats bergs!! He is beautiful!
This is Gina, btw :)
Post a Comment