My mom took this picture before she left, but it's still what we look like about 90% of the time. Paul is at work, and the kids and I are all piled into one area. Climbing on top of each other and snuggling and talking and loving life. Yesterday Paul had off and it looked just like this, plus Paul. :)
If there is a movie on, Hawken will ask for the baby to sit with him so he can tell Solace what's happening. If Lullaby needs me, Matix will beg to hold the baby to help. If I say anything about changing a diaper, Lulli runs to the box and pulls out the diaper and wipes and vaseline for the baby. I love how close we all feel. Paul, even though he is at work gets a million texts and pictures each day showing him what we are doing. As much as I love this togetherness, I am looking forward to this afternoon when Brianne (Hawken's Sunbeam teacher, and my friend) comes to take the boys to church. She was so sweet to offer, and the boys are beside themselves waiting to go with her. Lulli and the baby and I will stay home until he gets a little bigger.
2 comments:
I wish Paul didn't have to work on Sundays. I know how hard that is for him, and for you all. Brianne is so giving! She brought that quiet activity for the children when she brought that meal for your freezer. That was so thoughtful! (And Hawken felt so special that his TEACHER came to the door!)
PERFECT!
Post a Comment