In the last couple weeks the kids got 2 packages. One from my mom and one from my dad. The one from my dad arrived first. It had birthday gifts (to save for the September bdays) and pictures from Alexandra and a new dress from Auntie Joile for Lulli and a gift for the kids to open that day, which was a cd of Bob Munsch stories. I grew up listening to him and love all the silly stories. We turned that on right away and listened. The boys loved it. Laughing out loud at some points. Even Kina got some dog treats and Paul got something too. Those two were very excited to be included. :) Thanks Grandpa Chuck and Alexandra and Auntie Jolie!
The second package was a couple days later from Grandma Kim. It was mostly teaching materials and things like that for me, but on top there were tons of toys! The boys were super excited and went to work right away building their new Legos. Lullaby is completely obsessed with her new horse. It is a new fisher price toy called "Little People Disney princess Klip Klop figures" She has Cinderella and Belle and loves them. They walk on their own, so cute. Thanks Grandma Kim for all the fun surprises!










3 comments:
The kids look so excited with all their new things. They are all really growing. Matix looks so much older. I am glad they like their new jobs. It is fun to have them help and learn how to do things around the house.
The boys look like they are really concentrating on those legos. Too funny!
I'm glad they liked the little toys. I never know if I will pick out something they will like. (Funny, your Dad and I were at the Post Office at the same time!)
Post a Comment