I don't know why I haven't ever done this before, it seems very logical. In fall, there are tons of acorns. Kids like playing with things from nature. Why not bring some nature inside and create a fun new toy? Introducing acorn people! I drew on lots of different faces (happy, sad, scared, excited...) Some with their "hats" still attached, and some loose. It is a really fun new toy. I did it with the kids during preschool, and everyone LOVED it. Such a simple thing. We'll do this again next year for sure. Plus, they are sort of like decorations too, once I put them in a fancy bowl in the living room. I love fall.


2 comments:
My favorite color is October! :) Mom and I are driving to St. Paul to see dear friends (Betty's kids) next weekend, and we are going to go by way of LaCrosse and up the Mississippi on the Minnesota side. The maple, birch and oak should be at their peak of color. Can't wait!!
Fall has always been my favorite! The colors, weather, foods, activities, decorations, all of it.
Post a Comment