Poor Lullaby and Solace are still very little, but are dragged everywhere Matix and Hawken need to go. Kindergarten's pick up and drop off times make it so they are all woken up before they would naturally wake up, even though they go to bed at 7, and the same thing with naps. No matter what time I put them back down, they will be sleeping when we need to get back in the car to go back to the school to get Matix. Which means, lots of extra naps in the car. Poor things. I feel bad. Hawken does fine with shortened naps, and Matix seems to be doing okay with skipping naps all together (on school days). On the weekends though, we ALL enjoy nap time. :)


2 comments:
Poor sleep-deprived babies.
Maybe Grandma can help with the sleeping situation when I come to visit. Can't wait! :)
Post a Comment