Thursday, October 9, 2014

outside

Early morning, late into the evening, hot or cold, doesn't matter. These kids HAVE to be outside. The weather has been thinking about cooling off, although yesterday it was 90 degrees when we picked up Matix from school... They still love to be outside though, and preferably in the cul-de-sac, riding bikes and skateboards. Sully gets into it just as much as the big kids do.

Standing on the seat is a new trick that Paul taught the boys... Yikes! Matix does it a lot, along with the other tricks he knows, and Hawken did it once, but has yet to try it again. He used to be the daredevil, but now he only does tricks or tries things out when he KNOWS he has mastered it. He doesn't like to fail.

Sometimes princesses join us. This day, Merida (from Brave) came to ride her bike...

Sometimes we have friends over too. Not many pictures of that because when friends come, so do their mommies, and I am busy TALKING. It's a rare pleasure.

I am constantly asked to take videos now, of tricks and just regular riding. I don't mind at all. :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Sully needs knee pads! The kids are all getting so skilled!

Stacy said...

Thanks for sharing. I love, love, love the video. WOW!!!!