Thursday, October 2, 2014

sticker guy

I am procrastinating posting about Lullaby and Matix's birthday parties. There are lots of videos and photos that I don't want to sort through. I know eventually I will, but there are a million more things I would rather do. In the meantime, I will post this picture. This is the sticker man at the YMCA. He sits in the entryway and gives stickers to the kids. When he puts the sticker on their hand, he has the nicest little speech that he tells them. About the kids being special and wonderful and kind, and how no one in the world loves anyone as much as their mom and dad love them. So sweet. The kids always leave SO happy. He is such a sweet man. 

2 comments:

Mom said...

What a wonderful healthy spiritual message!

Stacy said...

What a great guy. I would like that job when I get older. How fun would that be!