Sunday, October 19, 2014

preschool

Little Miss Lullaby Loo has been loving preschool almost as much as Hawken and the other boys. Often times I dull down an activity for her, so she can participate, but other times she tells me, "Mom, I can do this all by myself, WITH NO HELP!" So I let her. She stamped her name by herself this week. All the right letters are there, but not all in the right order or upright. Either way, it was good for her! We sure gave her a tricky name. So many L's and a 'b', which looks like a 'p' or a 'q' or a 'd' depending on which way you look at it. Why didn't I think of THAT when we named her. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

She'll have it down pat before you turn around! My parents were worried my name would be too long to learn to spell, so they named me Kim instead of Kimberly. But I am sure I could have mastered it eventually. (See? I spelled it right in this post. :) ) So Lullaby is a fine name. She is so advanced already!