Susannah and I threw a witches lunch... It was very nice. Not all the witches we invited were able to go, but the ones who did were awesome. Here we are, very witchy. :)
The food was good, and there was WAY too much of it. We covered the table, and lots of counter space. Susannah made her gourmet caramel apples again. No pictures, probably because they were eaten up so fast. Everything else was good too. The halloweenies were the most fun kiddie food. Lullaby asked why I never make those for dinner.
Christy, getting ready. So fun!
More witches.
My make-up was too scary for Solace. He would let me hold him, but wouldn't look at me for very long without getting nervous.
Some of the kids wore their costumes too, which was fun. If you're going to pay for a costume and only wear it once, I don't think it's worth it.
I used my fancy dancy tripod from Laurel (thanks!) and set up a group picture of us witches. Everyone got into it this year and it was so much fun!
More photo booth style fun! Hawken did the webs on the side of the pergola to make a fun area to take pictures.
The poor babies... Christy was covered in green makeup and her baby was not sure it was her. Solace didn't smile, the whole time. He just stared.
Laurel (the sand-witch!) and Mindy (Maleficent) tied for best costume, I think they both did great! They each got a few prizes too. Until next year witches! (insert scary witch cackle here)











2 comments:
Great Pics! Great Fun! Love the CACKLE at the end! :)
Very fun! We're doing a witches' lunch here tomorrow.
Post a Comment