Tuesday, October 7, 2014

look closely

Matix is in the center of the pictures, wearing a striped shirt and blue shorts. See him? Do you see that girl next to him with the large pink backpack? Now do you see that they are holding hands?!! As we are waiting for Matix's kindergarten class to line up outside at the end of the day, I see him walking out of the school, hand in hand with his latest GIRLFRIEND. Per his words. He is loving school. Academically, yes, but socially? Um, YES!
Then they sat down together and he put his arm around her. Really, is this appropriate for kindergarteners? The teacher, who was standing right there, didn't do anything. Matix is going to be trouble. :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

And it doesn't help that he is so stinkin' CUTE!

Stacy said...

Yeah, ask Paul to tell you about his birthday in Idaho when he invited two little girls, each thinking they were the special one. He was clueless and I couldn't help laughing as I watched it all happen. Good luck with those cute kids - they will be heartbreakers. :)