Wednesday, October 1, 2014

costumes!

I know it's a bit early, but I couldn't wait. These kiddies need to be seen in their costumes. Adorable. I know. :) All super heroes this time. Solace is SUPERMAN! Lullaby is CAPTAIN AMERICA PRINCESS! Hawken is WOLVERINE! Matix (as usual) is BATMAN! They are SO SO excited for Halloween to get here. We may start a countdown today! :)

5 comments:

Grandma said...

They are such a cute family, they look so happy and ready NOW to go trick or treating!

Mom said...

They are READY!! Just hope they don't change their minds. They have 29 days. We have a countdown too. The 31st is when we close on the sale of our house! Yay!!

Mindy said...

Cute. I love the wolverine costume!

Mindy said...

Cute. I love the wolverine costume!

Stacy said...

They are too cute - the Fantastic Four! I love Halloween. I'm so glad I get to share it with them this year.