Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hawken rides a bike!

After Lullaby's birthday party was over, Hawken decided that he wanted to try out his bike withOUT training wheels. Paul took them off and I filmed. It was pretty amazing to see (as you'll be able to tell from my high pitched excited yells) this 4 YEAR OLD ride a bike. Hawken walked at 8 months old. He talked in 3 word sentences by 1 year old. He's always been ahead of where we expect him to be, so it shouldn't be surprising that riding a bike would be so easy for him at his young age. Good job Hawky!!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Great job Hawken!!
Matix just flies on his bike now. The boys are really growing up!

Mom said...

WOWEE!! I am so amazed!! Go Hawky!

Stacy said...

Great job Hawken! I knew you could do it! Grandma is so proud of you. Now you and Matix and Daddy can go for bike rides together. Woohoo! :)