Welcome to The Berg Circus! :) So funny. I feel like we are a circus act sometimes. Grandpa got to see first hand how much we use our cul-de-sac. The big boys (including Paul) showed off their FAST bike riding skills. Lullaby played a lot of chase and Sully showed off his skateboarding skills.
I finally compiled a few clips of Sully on his board. He could ride before he could walk. The first clip was from when he was 12 months old, then the others are on up to now. Enjoy.


2 comments:
He's such a cutie patooty!
I love the sign on the street. I bet the kids liked that too. Paul on those small bikes just cracks me up! I love, love, love, the skateboard video! Really, this boy was riding the skateboard before he was walking, long before he was walking! Maybe he trusted the skateboard more than his own legs, or balance. Too funny! :) I'm so glad I'm not a robot!
Post a Comment