The new season of The Bachelor is on now and a few friends have been coming over to watch it with me. Prince Farming (as they are calling him) is pretty entertaining so far, it seems like it's going to be a good season. Love or hate the show, it's nice to have some time to relax. This group picture is from the first night, but since then, we've had another couple girls come, but it's a different number each time. It's fun to see everyone and chat and have a moment without kids, just for fun. Paul is always the only boy there, which I love. And I have an excuse to make fancy drinks (no alcohol) for everyone. So far we've had Dirty Cokes, Cinderellas, and Mint Juleps. All very tasty. I haven't planned what I will do for this Tuesday yet… Ideas?
2 comments:
What a fun thing to do! Sorry, I don't have any ideas for the drinks, though.
Fun, fun! Fancy drinks - look out!
Post a Comment