Saturday, January 17, 2015

Matix at school

Matix is a busy boy, all the time. He is never the kid to ask, "I'm bored, what can I do?" He always has a plan and is 5 steps ahead. He writes us little notes and draws us pictures all the time, even while he's at school, when they get free time.  This one is for Paul, adorable.

 When we go to pick him up, I park the car and walk up (per Matix's request), which means that sometimes we play on the play ground. The weather lately has been VERY strange. 40's in the morning, then 70's in the afternoon. So poor Matix always has a winter coat (that he refuses to put in his backpack) on at the end of the day when we all walk up in t-shirts.  Sully is always happy to find a ball that someone has forgotten. Such a dollie.

Matix showing off a new creation that he made that day, and Lullaby is his shadow. She ALWAYS tells him how much she missed him that day, especially on preschool days when we don't go see him for lunch.

Hawken, as busy as can be, must do all the kindergarten things that the big kids are doing, "So that I'm ready for when I start kindergarten, then I'll already know what I'm supposed to do at recess!"

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love practicing for kindergarten recess!

Stacy said...

What a bunch of characters - makes life so fun! :)