Right after putting the kids to sleep, Paul and my dad and I all went outside to BUILD the trampoline and net. It was quite the project! Thankfully our backyard spotlights are REALLY bright and Paul and my dad are REALLY strong. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. But we got everything in place and ready to go for the morning. I was afraid that one of the kids would catch us, but our only close call was when Lullaby came downstairs and stumbled out the back door because she had gone to the bathroom and couldn't figure out how to get her footie jammies back on by herself. She didn't see anything and I got her settled back down and in bed without our surprise being ruined.
We celebrated inside with pumpkin eggnog. Yum! And stories from my dad's childhood, which were as entertaining as ever.
3 comments:
You and Jolie used to ask us EVERY night at dinner to tell us a story about our childhoods. Lots of stories!
Thank you so much for setting up the trampoline. I'm sorry I left the hard part up to you. So Jessie, you're drinking eggnog finally. It's good, right? Lactaid had some this year and I really enjoyed it again.
Good job! Our kids got a tramp from Santa last year, but we couldn't figure out to get it up without our kids spying on us, so we ended up keeping it in the box with a note from Santa that he wanted the boys to help Dad put it together.
Post a Comment