Monday, January 5, 2015

fun.

Solace invented this new game with Grandpa. Stand on the cooler and jump/plop down next to Grandpa, and then laugh. Repeat. That's how you play. :) Lullaby liked the game a bit too.

 The big boys got lots of Grandpa snuggles in too, while watching movies. I love that even when they can't see their grandparents a lot, they still have strong relationships with each other.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love that too! I was so worried that they wouldn't know me very well, and I wouldn't know them well either, being so far away. But what you said is true. It's a strong relationship. :)

Stacy said...

Children are amazing at how they just know relatives are special. My kids were always that way with their cousins which they rarely saw. Maybe it has something to do with those heart strings. I love how your kids enjoy the simple things in life. :)