Saturday, January 3, 2015

operation

My mom got Paul this Operation game for his something to open on Christmas. Little did she know that everyone was going to love it. We have played it several times. All Solace wants to do is make it buzz, and that noise makes me crazy, so I don't let him play very much.
I love all the PUNNY doctor stuff Paul gets now. Ha ha ha. Speaking of Paul, his schedule now in January is supposed to be better than the millions of hours he worked last month, however... He left for work yesterday at 5am, and it's now 12:30pm TODAY, and still no sign of him. He left before the kids were awake yesterday and there's a good chance he won't be home until after they are asleep again tonight. So he saw them on Thursday night and he'll see them again Sunday morning. That just doesn't seem fair.

2 comments:

Mom said...

That is SUCH A HARD THING TO DO!! For all of you, but of course mostly for Paul!

Stacy said...

What a perfect game for your family. Poor Solace - he wants to be like everyone else so bad. I can't believe Paul's schedule! I hope January is better.