Tuesday, January 20, 2015

lazy mom

Some nights, when the house is a wreck, and the kids are extra exhausting, I make breakfast for dinner, because that's a lot easier than anything else. Plus it tames the wild beasts to get "fancy pancakes". I also make rocket ships, airplanes, lady bugs, caterpillars, valentines, and monsters - per request.
These are made by putting pancake mix into squeeze bottles. It's waaaay easier than it looks.

4 comments:

Mom said...

You are so amazing! These are works of art. Your title should not be "Lazy Mom." It should be "Creative Wonderful Fun Mom." Love you. :)

Stacy said...

Those are great! What a great idea to use a squeeze bottle - so much easier. I'm impressed as always! I thought having breakfast at dinner was a special treat!? Your kids are so lucky. :)

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

Easy + fun = perfect! What a fun idea.

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

Easy + fun = perfect! What a fun idea.