Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Years!

I took the kids to the Children's Museum on New Year's Eve (day) to celebrate at noon. It was a great alternative to letting them stay up all night, or anything like that. The kids made noise makers and watched the brass band parade and watched the pre-show of Brazilian Capoiera and played, of course. It was way fun. Happy New Year!
Later on I took the kids to a friend's house to watch the London fireworks, which come on at 6pm here (perfect!). But they were more interested in playing, so I watched the fireworks with my friends and then took the kids home and put them to bed. Paul was working the whole time, of course. 

2 comments:

Mom said...

Perfect toddler New Year!

Stacy said...

That Children's Museum is so amazing. What fun! And what a neat way to celebrate new years with little ones.