I love this picture that I took during preschool. I take lots of pictures for my preschoolers' parents, and sometimes I get a really cute one of my non-preschoolers too. Solace is so happy when I let him participate, which has been increasing as the year progresses. He also waits in the morning circle for his chance to stand up, like I do for the others.
I sent out a letter to some prospective parents for next year's preschool to see if there was any interest. I heard back from a few people right away, so it looks like we'll be doing this again next year. I'm happy that people want to send their kids to me, and I'm happy that Lullaby will get to have some of her friends there. Cheers to another good school year!
2 comments:
So, the decision is made...good for you! One less thing out in limbo!
I think it will be good for Lullaby to have her own preschool experience and to have her own friends. And, it will be good for Solace too.
Post a Comment