Friday, January 30, 2015

perks

The perks of having your mom be a preschool teacher are pretty obvious, the TOYS. These kids get to play with so many new and different toys and activities on a daily basis. Sometimes, it's because I'm not sure how appropriate the activity will be (so I test it out on my guys), and sometimes it's because I just think they will love it. We tried out some Flarp before doing it at preschool. The reaction was great, and pretty much the same thing we saw at preschool, laughing and giggling.

Love Solace's surprised face. He makes this a lot. 

2 comments:

Mom said...

I LOVE the surprised look too!!! Could I please have a copy of that uncropped? He's so cute! And he looks so much like my brother at that age, I can't get over it!

Stacy said...

I love the reactions - too funny!