We went to the beach in Galveston for a change of scenery and had a fun time. The kids all got to try out their new swim things and flip-flops from Jill. So cute!
Watching Matix riding these dirty brown and slow Texas waves makes me wish for a nicer beach in the future.
Hawken could live in the water, he's such a fish.
Sully got cranky and mad and finally fell asleep in my arms. I put him down on the sand and he stayed sleeping. Sweet thing. It was pretty bright that day and no shade to be found, so I built him a shelter and laid down next to him while Paul watched the three big kids.
Later on Lullaby found a crab friend and took him swimming with her. I love her pruned up fingers holding that crab. She sure does love little creatures.
Before we left, Cole came to visit us! He and the rest of his family were vacationing in Galveston and he was the only one who didn't want to go out on the boat that day. So we got lots of play time with just him that day. It's always good to see him.
Of course by the end of the day we all feel like this:
But the parents still have to stay awake and drive the long 45 minutes home...











2 comments:
How fun! I really miss the beach and these pics remind me why. Good job on the cover for Sullie. :)
I love all the action shots of Sully! I'm stealing a few! :)
Post a Comment