Monday, September 14, 2015

odds and ends

Some odds and ends of our Wisconsin trip. Ice cream at Grandpa's house. The kids KNOW he always has some there, waiting for them. :)

Manicures and pedicures with my mom and little sis. It was SO relaxing. I need to do that more often.

The back of Alexandra's head. This is just one of the little tricks she came to show us while Jolie and I were watching an episode of The Bachelorette.

More tractor rides with Grandpa Louie.  The kids never get sick of this.

Plus we got to see TWO movies! We saw Inside Out, and Minions. Both were extremely cute. I want to own them both when they're out. So much fun!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like the fun was never ending! :)

Mom and Louie said...

We squeezed a lot into your visit! We loved every minute!