Tuesday, September 8, 2015

how we met

10 years ago, I met Paul. He was wearing a yellow suit, I had pink hair, we were quite the sight to behold… I was on summer vacation from college, and Paul had returned to visit some families he was close with on his mission.  We talked for the first few times ever right here in this church. When I went back to that same church building, I found THE door. The one he yelled back into the church through, "Does anyone have a pen, I'm getting some digits!" Lovely. :) And who would have thought 10 years (almost to the day when we took this picture), that we would be married for 9 years, have 4 kids, live in TEXAS, wow… What an adventure it's been!

3 comments:

Mom said...

A very special location!

Grandma said...

He loved your beautiful eyes, he came back to Utah and told me all about this wonderful girl named Gracie and her beautiful eyes.

Stacy said...

It was meant to be and I'm so glad!