The day I was busy taking pictures of this adorable little guy, the big boys got into trouble.
When Logan is around, there is no telling what mischief they will get into together. And what's funny is that by himself, Logan is really compliant and good boy. And my boys are too, but put them together and the wild in them comes out.
Here they are doing a lifeguard issued time-out. Ha ha ha ha! You have to peek through the waterfall, and they are sitting on the side together. Did you know that the lifeguards gave time-outs to naughty kids? I didn't either. So funny.



2 comments:
That is too funny, but I'm not surprised. Those three are trouble. So what did they do to get put on time out? I hope Logan is doing well in school this year. I hope Mindy and the new baby are still doing great. Tell her "hello".
What did they do? I remember a few times you and Jolie got in trouble, but not swimming. (Remember Atlanta?)
Post a Comment