Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Water Park Trip!

We went back to the Wilderness On The Lake Resort in Wisconsin Dells again this summer. It was the 5th annual trip. Jolie and her kids didn't go and we missed them, but Mom, Grandma, and the kids and I did. It was a fun trip. I took WAY too many pictures, so here they are. We were there for three days, so you can imagine.

Of course, we hit up the arcade and we tried the black light mini-golf. So fun!

My mom always has a craft for the kids to do in the mornings while we wait for the pools to open. This year, the kids made treasure bags! One morning they went with Grandma on a treasure hunt to find special rocks, pinecones, feathers, etc… It was super cute.  Solace was especially excited about it. And Grandma Evie showed the kids how to find the perfect rock, like her dad. They loved it.

More water park pictures… We found some new areas, believe it or not. The kids had so much fun.

Of course, with all that FUN, there was a lot of sleeping. These guys were WIPED OUT Several times they fell asleep pool side. Sweet things.
Thanks mom for the fun trip! The kids loved it! Video to come...

2 comments:

Stacy said...

What a wonderful way to spend time with family. Your Mom is so clever and creative. I guess that could be where you get some of it from. Of course your Dad's the same way. Those pictures are precious. What fun memories.

Mom said...

You are VERY welcome! I love all the pictures, especially the ones of Grandma Evie. I hope I look as good as her when I am 87! This is turning into such a fun annual tradition.