I am MONTHS behind on the blog now. There is so much going on in our life right now and I can't seem to take time for it right now. Our adventurous summer activities, the first day of school, job hunting and interviews. They all deserve being documented, but life keeps going, pictures continue to be taken and are piling up now… I guess I had better start, however slow it may be. Here's a picture of my sweetest baby. He is getting a sense of humor and will repeat activities that make others' laugh. Wearing an empty fruit snack box on his head for a trick. Posing against the wall. Peeking out at me with a sneaking smile. I love him.

5 comments:
What a character he is becoming. Look out! Maybe you can do some blogging while Paul is at his conference. Free time - no kids.
He IS getting such a sense of humor!
I still think you should spray paint the box silver (or let him paint it with his paints) and let him keep it! So cute!
I am way behind, too. Li
Life with kids!
Post a Comment