Because we started our major renovations as soon as my Witches Lunch was over (like later that same day), we didn't even get all the decorations down before we moved the couch and all the kitchen items outside onto the lanai. It's a pretty big space, so everything fit, but what a mess!
Hawken decided on a Mario themed party for his birthday, and he had a great idea to pose with this bank, like in the game. We printed out this picture and put it in with the invitations to his friends.
Everybody wants a ride on the lawnmower. Paul is so patient to take each kid out with him.
Sunshine's favorite place to be most nights is cuddled up with me, wherever that may be. Sweet thing.
Paul and I get to go on daytime dates when the kids all go to Option's Day activities. We went snorkeling and swimming and had a great time.
Our guava tree is such a fun climbing tree. The kids practically live out there. Sometimes they use the failed palm fronds for a fort. Sunshine likes to climb around too.
Solace and his little friend, Freya, casually walking and talking and holding hands. He is such a good friend.
The Dortch's truck was sent to the mechanic, finally, and our grass started to come back after months of being covered.
I saw this meme and laughed out loud. I plan to use this idea.
Playing in the early morning rain makes for wild afternoon hair. Hawken is the only person who could pull off this hair and still look this cute.
Sweet Snow, she hunts ALL night and sleeps most of the rest of the day. She still loves to cuddle and purrs when you come in the room and start talking to her.
Early morning sun behind my biggest boy. Sometimes I find it hard to believe I made him. He is so great.














1 comment:
Yup, I like the random pics the best! Hawken, your posed picture for the Mario birthday party is GREAT!
Post a Comment